Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Auto Body Shop Rip-Off Attempt

On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 7:35:01 PM UTC-4, Meanie wrote:
On 3/27/2017 6:07 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Mon, 27 Mar 2017 16:21:19 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

So you did not really repair it, you Afro-American rigged it.

How much would you have paid a repair shop to do the same thing ?
Maybe $ 100 or so .

Zip Ties ARE a "hack". The proper fasteners were likelya bout $20 and
would have taken no more time to install.

You'd have REALLY bitched if you paid a body shop $100 and they did
what you did.

He must like you. He called me a dick head for saying about the same
thing.

But a hack is a hack by whatever name one calls it.

I bet he would have bitched if they would have even charged $ 50 at the
body shop to do the same hack.

A shop with any reputation is going to do a factory restore job and not
Afro-American rig it.

I'm still wondering if all blacks come from Africa. Perhaps dick heads
can't answer that question.

I'm still wondering what race or country of origin has to do with any of this.