Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_6_] Meanie[_6_] is offline

Default Auto Body Shop Rip-Off Attempt

On 3/27/2017 7:04 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 3/27/17 4:21 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

SNIP

A half hour of labor and pennies worth of parts that can't even be
seen instead of $600+
to have the bumper cover replaced. What a rip-off!

So you did not really repair it, you Afro-American rigged it.

How much would you have paid a repair shop to do the same thing ?
Maybe $ 100 or so .

A small repair shop in my neighborhood was started by a couple of nice
guys who (legally) immigrated here from South Africa- eventually
becoming US Citizens.

Correctly called African-Americans, I encouraged these two white boys to
apply for AA-only government small business programs, loans, freebies,
and subsidies. Much to their credit, they declined.

They told me they left South Africa shortly after the end of apartheid
because it became uncomfortable and often dangerous being an educated,
wealthy white person there. They became fearful leaving family members
home alone after they went off to work each day

.....and to assume all black people come from or should be labeled
African American is pure asinine.