Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_6_] Meanie[_6_] is offline

Default Auto Body Shop Rip-Off Attempt

On 3/27/2017 6:07 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Mon, 27 Mar 2017 16:21:19 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

So you did not really repair it, you Afro-American rigged it.

How much would you have paid a repair shop to do the same thing ?
Maybe $ 100 or so .

Zip Ties ARE a "hack". The proper fasteners were likelya bout $20 and
would have taken no more time to install.

You'd have REALLY bitched if you paid a body shop $100 and they did
what you did.

He must like you. He called me a dick head for saying about the same
thing.

But a hack is a hack by whatever name one calls it.

I bet he would have bitched if they would have even charged $ 50 at the
body shop to do the same hack.

A shop with any reputation is going to do a factory restore job and not
Afro-American rig it.

I'm still wondering if all blacks come from Africa. Perhaps dick heads
can't answer that question.