Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] oldschool@tubes.com is offline

Default Blank RF Probe tips

On Mon, 27 Mar 2017 15:57:27 -0500, Foxs Mercantile
wrote:

Lets put a stop to this bull**** right now.

I asked a simple question, if you cant answer it, maybe someone else
can. I only asked because I dont know much about what companies sell
what. It's been years since I dealt with electronics companies other
than radio shack.

And yea, I like tube stuff, but I bought a XAM solid state amp. So what,
that's my business, not yours.... It's a lot better than those crappy
computer speakers. Regardless, I buy what I damn well please, and you
dont have any decisions in what I buy or do. Nor do I really need your
opinions. I asked if anyone knows if any stores sells blank probe tips,
not for opinions of how to live my life, which is none of your damn
business anyhow.

I could spend a whole day googling for these probes, so I asked for some
advice. If you cant answer a simple question, dont answer......