geoff

Default Off topic but wanted windows 98 disk

In message , Colin
Wilson writes
I know this is slightly off topic, I was wondering if any one has an old
windows 98 cd, I would gladly pay for it plus postage.

If you just need the files and can copy them to the HD for practicality
using something like a boot floppy, then you`re looking at ~121Mb of
data.

Sadly, the patches come to 156Mb according to my little backup directory
:-p

(that might include win98 as well as 98se though, but I doubt many are
duplicated - this will include IE6.x and updates, and DirectX 9b)

I heard that uS were withdrawing support for 98, 98SE and Millennium in
January - better get your updates in quick.

Is there any way of saving updates to file ?

--
geoff