Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] oldschool@tubes.com is offline

Default Blank RF Probe tips

Do any companies sell those blank RF probe tubes with metal tips? I
recall back in the 60s you could buy the entire probes with internal
parts as kits. They came with the same basic "shell" but had different
internal parts for different uses. The parts inside of them are basic.
Normally one diode and a resistor(s) or cap, or both.

I've found the schematics for several different probes, and I know that
some people build them in a pill bottle, or ink pen shell, or whatever,
but I'd like to find some of the REAL shells if they are sold.

Anyone know?

Thanks