Posted to alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default OT Tablet computer?

Thomas wrote in news:7ac73ea3-90f4-4aeb-b4f2-
:

Im typing this on a samsung tab e.

Mine was Tab e 7 lite.

I tried one of these and returned it. I had a lot of problems with the
virtual keyboard. I couldn't type - hunt and peck - letters repeated, wrong
letter, etc. Dawned on me too late that maybe I should have use a pencil or
pen instead of my finger? Also wouldn't sign in to the net on my wi fi
system, though system would accept password. Much trouble getting it to do
what I wanted. Just inexperience? Too old for new-fangled gadgets?