Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Paki builders and terrible driving

On Mon, 27 Mar 2017 08:47:36 +0100, Brian Reay wrote:

On Mon, 27 Mar 2017 00:17:04 +0100, Brian Reay wrote:

On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 09:04:22 -0000, alan_m

We've all told lies to pass our tests.

If you made that pulling out mistake during your test you are likely to
have failed.

It wasn't me that made the mistake - I stopped and avoided the fool. He
would have failed his test for indicating wrongly.

Your examiner would have applied the brakes and failed you immediately.
They do that when you are doing something dangerous.

I know someone it happened to, she failed to see someone while reversing.

Driving tests require you to obey stupid rules, for example the speed
limit.

It doesn't prevent terminally stupid people like you from getting
licences either.

I have a clean license. Mainly because I pay attention, use indicators properly, etc.

--
From Hollywood Squares:
Host Peter Marshall: Charley, you've just decided to grow strawberries. Are you going to get any during your first year?