CBHvac

Default *applying* the bleach (30-feet up)

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Now, please tell us why you would want to bleach your house?

You oughta know, hack.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"David Combs" wrote in message
Question: how to *apply* the bleach, even 30-feet up?

(Ladder is impossible, at least for me, due to dangerous
20 or 30 degree slope of the ground, parallel to and up
against the side of the house -- ground-level at front
of house is 1st floor, at rear is whole floor lower,
at basement level.)

The other day I was at HD, and in the paint area they
had these telescoping poles, *hugely* long (and strongly
built, too), with male screw extending from the end,
that fits into eg paint rollers, etc.

I also got two super-thick (for super-rough surfaces)
paint rollers.

Plan is to "paint", via roller, the bleach onto the siding.

Comments? Alternative ways of applying the bleach?

Thanks!

David