Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Brian Reay[_6_] Brian Reay[_6_] is offline

Default Paki builders and terrible driving

On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 09:04:22 -0000, alan_m wrote:

We've all told lies to pass our tests.

If you made that pulling out mistake during your test you are likely to
have failed.

It wasn't me that made the mistake - I stopped and avoided the fool. He
would have failed his test for indicating wrongly.

Your examiner would have applied the brakes and failed you immediately.
They do that when you are doing something dangerous.

I know someone it happened to, she failed to see someone while reversing.

are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud