Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
mike[_22_] mike[_22_] is offline

Default In 24 States, 50% or More of Babies Born on Medicaid; New MexicoLeads Nation With 72%

On 3/26/2017 3:04 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

On 3/25/2017 3:39 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:

And all those medicaid babies are supported by welfare. Then their babies
are paid for by medicaid...on and on and on.
We need involuntary reversible sterilization at birth.

I could agree with that. However years ago some states had a voluntary
program where if the mother wanted to collect money from the government
they had to be sterilized.

Now the government has to pay those mothers lots of money. Something
about the rights.

I'm all for rights...as long as THEY pay for the consequences of those
rights. You should be able to have as many kids as you want as long
as you can demonstrate financial responsibility BEFORE you get pregnant.
Reversible sterilization accomplishes that.

I did a summer internship for a city planning department in Texas
fifty years ago. At that time, a significant portion of the population
cranked out a kid every year to keep increasing the welfare check.
There was never any "dad" to be found.