Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default In 24 States, 50% or More of Babies Born on Medicaid; New Mexico Leads Nation With 72%

In article , says...

On 3/25/2017 3:39 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:

And all those medicaid babies are supported by welfare. Then their babies
are paid for by medicaid...on and on and on.
We need involuntary reversible sterilization at birth.

I could agree with that. However years ago some states had a voluntary
program where if the mother wanted to collect money from the government
they had to be sterilized.

Now the government has to pay those mothers lots of money. Something
about the rights.