Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bigmouthed Idiot

On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 10:08:42 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 03/25/2017 06:06 PM, philo wrote:
True, but Trump was not done-in the by Democrats, no matter how dumb he
is he knew damn well he was not going to get one vote from them...nor
did he need it. He was done in by his own party and as you say, I think
Ryan is going to pay the price. He had to have know his bill was
destined to fail.

No, I think Ryan is delusional. Trump is a loose cannon but Ryan strikes
me as something even more dangerous, the True Believer. He kept trotting
out that Path To Prosperity or whatever his master plan was. The
Republicans could be more supportive since they knew it wasn't going
anyplace. Then drafting him as Speaker over his coy demurs gave him even
more of an ego boost.

I found something that brilliantly sums it up. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

http://static.conservativetribune.co...-2-470x303.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/mc5lqcd

[8~{} Uncle Brilliant Monster