Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Bigmouthed Idiot

On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 8:06:57 PM UTC-4, philo wrote:
On 03/25/2017 11:57 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/25/2017 06:45 AM, philo wrote:
More and more I've been reading the conservative publications and more
and more they have been calling Trump /highly/ problematic.

Now, that's breaking news... The so-called conservative publications
were and are the home of the #NeverTrump crowd.

I have mainly been reading the National Review and though sure. before
the election he was one of their least favorite candidates but once he
was elected they stood by him.

Occasionally they'd find fault but 95% of their articles were pro-Trump.

Now, one many days, only about 60% of their articles are pro-Trump, and
40% against him. The big criticisms are not so much his philosophy as
the fact that he keeps shooting himself in the foot

Well, 60/40 is a hell of a thing. By your measure, 40% of National Review
articles are anti-Trump. At least conservatives are honest. Have you ever seen
that kind of substantial split in a similar lib establishment?