Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Paki builders and terrible driving

On Sun, 26 Mar 2017 16:20:27 +0100, alan_m wrote:

Why are you advocating indicating wrongly? Jesus Christ, even the two
IAM members I know agree with me on this.

and without exception the 80+ replies in the diy newsgroup say that you
were in the wrong.

Not a valid cross-section of society. I can see clearly from my driving every day that 99.99% of people indicate correctly, and 99.99% of people will assume a left indicator means left. Hell, I've sometimes turned right at a roundabout and my stupid Renault indicator has cancelled. I see someone pulling in front of me and slow down to let them go first, as I was no longer indicating right.

--
An American tourist asks an Irishman:
"Why do Scuba divers always fall backwards off their boats?"