Posted to alt.home.repair
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] is offline

Default Interconnected smoke detectors - no circuit breaker?

On 3/25/2017 12:31 PM, noname wrote:
Home built in 2005. These are interconnected Fire-ex smoke detectors (I believe because they have a yellow wire connected to the red wire). All the breakers are marked, but I don't see one for the smoke alarms.

Now I was away on business and my wife had an alarm chirping and couldn't get it to stop so she literally in wired it while it was hot! Could have killed herself.

Was it monkey business you were away on?
LOL