Posted to uk.d-i-y
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default BBC TV: The Repair Shop

On 26/03/2017 11:23, Bob Minchin wrote:
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Bob Minchin was thinking very hard :
Lets hope it is not from the same mould as the "up-cycling" programme
where stupid amounts of money are spent turning one sort of crap into
another sort of crap.

+1 I wouldn't want any of the output in my home, even if I were given it.

Did you see the " bench made for 4 chairs glued together" that looked
exactly like 4 chairs stuck together and charged about £350 by the wood
butcher who did it. UGH!

They used to sell chairs joined together as they counted as pews and
were exempt from purchase tax. When you got them home you just unscrewed
them and arranged them round the dining table.

--
Max Demian