Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Paki builders and terrible driving

On Sun, 26 Mar 2017 11:34:03 +0100, Dave W wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 09:28:12 -0000, Dave W wrote:

I never believe left-indicators, since I was once at a T-junction, a car
came along from my right indicating left, but went strsight across in
front
of me to stop on the main road on my left to set down a passenger!

I hope you stopped and gave him a good bollocking.

Life's too short. It would have been difficult for me to find somewhere safe
to park and remonstrate with the driver, who can only have been a woman,
before she drove off.

Anyway, the rule at roundabouts is to give way to cars on your right.

Not if they're turning left.

Correction: Not if they turned left.

If they indicate wrongly, they are at fault. You are legally obliged to attempt to not crash into an idiot, but it's not your fault if you do. It would have to be proved that you slammed into them on purpose.

--
Why did the Blonde put ice in her boyfriend's condom?
To keep the swelling down.