Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nightjar Nightjar is offline

Default Farage on London terror attack.

On 26-Mar-17 9:40 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 26/03/17 09:16, Nightjar wrote:
On 25-Mar-17 8:18 PM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 25/03/17 19:54, Nightjar wrote:
On 25-Mar-17 5:33 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Duh. Farage isnt relevant to anything but immigrants, stupid.

Since the referendum, he hasn't been relevant to anything, which is
likely annoying the hell out of him. He probably thought that being the
UKIP spokesperson would keep him in TV appearances for donkeys years.

Only half the goals of UKIP look like they MIGHT be achieved.

As I doubt that he ever saw UKIP as anything other than a vehicle for
promoting Nigel Farage, that isn't relevant either.

You couldn't be more wrong.

You shouldn't judge him by the standards you judge a professional
politician like e.g. Farron or Corbyn.

I judge people by what they say and do, not by stereotypes. On the basis
of that, I rank Nigel Farage as rather less trustworthy than Tony Blair.
I don't expect you to agree.

Colin Bignell