Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave W[_2_] Dave W[_2_] is offline

Default Paki builders and terrible driving

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 09:28:12 -0000, Dave W wrote:

I never believe left-indicators, since I was once at a T-junction, a car
came along from my right indicating left, but went strsight across in
front
of me to stop on the main road on my left to set down a passenger!

I hope you stopped and gave him a good bollocking.

Life's too short. It would have been difficult for me to find somewhere safe
to park and remonstrate with the driver, who can only have been a woman,
before she drove off.

Anyway, the rule at roundabouts is to give way to cars on your right.

Not if they're turning left.

Correction: Not if they turned left.
--
Dave W