Posted to comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair,alt.internet.wireless
Foxs Mercantile Foxs Mercantile is offline

Default You probably don't know the answer but what allows WiFi scanninganyway?

On 3/26/2017 4:06 AM, Neill Massello wrote:
Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Anything worth doing, is also worth over-doing:
http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/crud/Cell_Site_Mast_Loaded.jpg

The Watts Towers of telecom. To me, that's actually more
aesthetically pleasing than most of the attempts to disguise.

Back in the early to mid '90s, the standard albeit incorrect
answer for "no cell phone use on airplanes" was that they would
interfere with the operation of the airplane.

My question was, if that was true, why wasn't Mount Wilson a
smoking crater for the amount of RF it poured out under the
flight path.

--
Jeff-1.0
wa6fwi