Posted to alt.home.repair
Deguza Deguza is offline

Default OT Tablet computer?

On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 6:34:42 AM UTC-7, KenK wrote:
Anyone have an inexpensive tablet computer that they are pleased with?
$150? I'd like one mostly for Google searching and email. Not likely
games, at least complex ones, movies or music.

Suggestions?

TIA

I am getting a Samsung Tab A for 135 bucks from Costco. I got one for my 70-year-old uncle some months ago, and he is very pleased with it. It was off $55 from the regular price. It is still available but is only discounted by $30, and they are also asking for shipping and handling. If you get it at the store, you don't pay this.