Posted to alt.home.repair
Thomas Thomas is offline

Default OT Tablet computer?

My wife and i have several. Im typing this on a samsung tab e. It is connected to my other wireless devices, phone, watch... it is through att so i do pay a 15 buck monthly fee but the tab was free. I like being able to say "hello" whem my phone rings in the other room. Netflix, games, groups like this one, searching for a car and shopping is done on this one.
I have a nextbook that is collecting dust but does the job.
Wife is watching tv now on her rca cambio with detachable keyboard and wireless mouse. It is bigger than both my nextbook and this tab e. There is no phone service on it.
She also has a nook. No pphone.

One thing to look at is the power cord to recharge. Her nook has a dedicated cord. She cannot borrow my stuff to charge it and it is not cheap.
Whever i am at someone has a charger, not her. Keep that in mind.