Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Paki builders and terrible driving

On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 09:28:12 -0000, Dave W wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 21:30:57 -0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 24/03/17 20:33, bm wrote:
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
But whatever the reason, his indicator said he was going left, which he
didn't.

Prick.

my driving tester back in te 60's said if a man has his indicator to
turn left into your road, do you pull out in front of him?

I said 'with care, possibly'

And he said 'why with care?'

And I said 'because he might not be turning in: he might have forgotten
to cancel it or be turning into the drive past the turning'

"You pass".

If he's forgotten to cancel it, any collision is caused by him. You're
free to brake when you realise he's lying to you, but it's stupid to wait
for the 1 in 1000 chance that he's an idiot. Let HIM perform the
emergency stop, maybe then he'll realise not to do it next time. If you
avoid every single fool on the road, they'll continue to be fools.

I never believe left-indicators, since I was once at a T-junction, a car
came along from my right indicating left, but went strsight across in front
of me to stop on the main road on my left to set down a passenger!

I hope you stopped and gave him a good bollocking.

Anyway, the rule at roundabouts is to give way to cars on your right.

Not if they're turning left.

--
I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.