Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Paki builders and terrible driving

On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 09:04:22 -0000, alan_m wrote:

We've all told lies to pass our tests.

If you made that pulling out mistake during your test you are likely to
have failed.

It wasn't me that made the mistake - I stopped and avoided the fool. He would have failed his test for indicating wrongly.

Just as we drive at precisely
30mph in our test,

You have drive to the road conditions and allow for other road users
during the test.

but don't afterwards because we know it's more
sensible to concentrate on the road than the speedometer.

It a risk that lots of people take knowing full well that it can
ultimately result in prison, fines, or loss of licence.

Only if the pigs are about.

--
Please keep your hands off the secretary's reproducing equipment.