Posted to rec.woodworking
notbob notbob is offline

Default woodworking friends

On 2017-03-25, wrote:

I'll be 65 this year and have been getting "senior" discounts since I
was 55 (half price for movies, even).

You still watch "movies"!?

Food is cheap, fuel is incredibly cheap.

Strange. In my part of the USA (CO), food prices keep increasing.
The last time gas prices went sky-high, so did food prices. This is
understandable. When gasoline prices fell, food prices remained
constant. I've seen $8.99USD/lb for cube stk. This is NOT food
prices falling.

My last "heat" (electricity) bill was $120.

My heat is from propane, the fan for my central heating is electric.
I can see "$120" per month ....fer 3-4 mos. During Summer, I pay zip
fer propane and rarely more than $70 mo fer electricity.

I think our record was $230.

WTF state do you live in!?

Georgia

You have my deepest sympathy!

I'll never live East of the CO's front range (Denver, Colo Springs,
etc). Can't take the humidity.

nb