Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default For the NON-Neanderthals out there.

On 3/24/2017 3:33 PM, Sonny wrote:
On Friday, March 24, 2017 at 10:44:10 AM UTC-5, Jack wrote:
For the NON-Neanderthals out there.

.... but shouldn't be too long
before I can email this guy a Sketchup of a wine rack, and soon
thereafter he appears from my shop with just that....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c

Jack
http://jbstein.com

Well, he'll have to use hand tools, only. SawStop may not work too well on his fingers. +1 for us Neanderthals.

I'm thinking a blade for one hand, an air nailer for the other, and a
gallon of glue in his mouth, and he could be a furniture star on TV.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com