Posted to rec.woodworking

Default woodworking friends

On 2017-03-25, wrote:

The group of people (in general) making the most money and with
fewest expenses are charged less than everyone else.

You must not have been a senior for very long!

I find my expenses going up, every day. Medical, food, fuel, cost of
living, etc, and now I'm on a fixed income.

I'll be 65 this year and have been getting "senior" discounts since I
was 55 (half price for movies, even). I still work, and likely will
as long as the work is fun and I work around good people. Food is
cheap, fuel is incredibly cheap. My last "heat" (electricity) bill
was $120. I think our record was $230. Taxes are the big thing. I'll
find out what the tax laws really mean this year.

WTF state do you live in!?

Georgia