Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default vibrating pipes when any source is shut off.

On Friday, March 24, 2017 at 6:14:08 PM UTC-4, Ricky J. wrote:

Have you called tech support at the manufacturer of the pressure
regulator? It would seem that is the device that has to throttle
the water and my first suspicion would be that as it's slowly
closing to limit the pressure, that's what's causing the vibration.
Was it from a reputable manufacturer or Chinese junk? Where is
the vibration located? Near the regulator? Even if it's not near
it, I would think it could still be the culprit.