Posted to rec.woodworking

Default woodworking friends

wrote in
:

Sure. I have to laugh every time I get a senior discount. The group
of people (in general) making the most money and with fewest expenses
are charged less than everyone else. Maybe we need to do the same
with federal taxes (many states, including mine, already do).

Hey... if you've got extra money I could recommend several good pockets to
put it in to. ...and unlike most internet posts like this they're not
mine! They're not charities, either.

Watching the little bits my grandma eats, I can totally see the senior
discount. She's past 90 now and still going.

Puckdropper