Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Paki builders and terrible driving

On 24/03/2017 20:32, bm wrote:
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 19:24:29 -0000, alan_m wrote:

They drove straight across the roundabout without altering course or
speed. I slowed down enough to let them pass. If I had continued, I
would have ploughed into the side of them. I had to make allowances for
their **** driving.

Why did you pull out in the first place? Even a mediocre driver would
have better road awareness.

Because he told me he was going left. The driver lied because he's
incompetant.

If you believe every indicator you see, you're more of a prick than I
thought.
And you call HIM incompetent?
Prick.

The Highway Code specifically states not to rely on other cars'
indicators, but to wait for clear signs they are actually turning.

In this case, the van driver indicated that he was about to exit the
roundabout, which he did. Just not the exit the crackpot erroneously
thought he was going to take.

This is the second video the crackpot has posted of his own atrocious
driving, claiming that someone else was in the wrong.