Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Mayer Joe Mayer is offline

Default Bigmouthed Idiot

On 03/24/2017 04:25 PM, Wayne Normandy wrote:
So the Idiot-In-Chief caved to the extreme right-wing nutjobs in the GOP.
Really gave in their desire to completely destroy American health care.
He actually sold out the American people.
Left health care at the mercy of insurance company execs.
The Vladimir Putin neo-commie model.
But it wasn't enough for the right-wing scum.
So he still failed. He's just an impotent old man with a big mouth.
Can't even make a deal. Couldn't get the job done.
Or, in other words, deplorable. Just like the voters who put him in office.
I was hoping the GOP would pass Trumpcare and off itself once and for all.
That's okay, they'll get another chance to **** things up.
This is, after all, the land of opportunity.
Now they can get about the business of trying to **** up the tax code to enrich the
wealthy and **** on everybody else.

I guess there are two types of people; those who work and pay taxes and those who are freeloading welfare democrats.

Unfortunately for the lazy lefties, the free-ride welfare train is coming to an end. Democrats will have get a job like the rest of us taxpayers.