Posted to rec.woodworking
G. Ross G. Ross is offline

Default For the NON-Neanderthals out there.

Jack wrote:
For the NON-Neanderthals out there.

OK, showed a video for those Neanderthals that enjoy working by hand.
This one is NOT about wood work just yet, but shouldn't be too long
before I can email this guy a Sketchup of a wine rack, and soon
thereafter he appears from my shop with just that....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c

My thoughts are might as well just have him drive me to Ikea...

He is non-discriminatory. Sometimes he has a white face, sometimes a
black one. I like that in a robot. But if I put him in the back yard
to mow the grass, he might jump the fence and go fishing.

--
GW Ross