Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default OT USA check in foreign denomination

wrote in :

My friend's grandson is graduating highschool this year and I wanted
to give him a present. But he has 4 siblings and I won't be here for
their graduations.
I also forgot to bring my checkbook for my checking account or my
savings account.
when I get home can I mail them a USA check made out in Danish Crowns?

Nope. But you can go to the post office, and use dollars to purchase an international

postal
money order payable in Danish crowns or whatever other foreign currency you choose.

A Post Office money order might be a good idea in the USA ..
but might not be the best idea for overseas - link below.

Maybe you should back up and read that again; I guess you missed the word
"INTERNATIONAL".
https://www.usps.com/international/money-transfers.htm