Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Allread[_2_] Mark Allread[_2_] is offline

Default Chainsaw

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 11:23:10 +0000, Dave Liquorice wrote:

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 05:01:11 -0500, Mark Allread wrote:

+1 for gloves, I like the knitted ones with just the fingers and

palms
dipped in rubber, keeping the backs clear to reduce sweating.

I find that the rubber part doesn't last long before it separates from
the glove itself.

Best gloves I've come across are Tornado Contour Avenger. "Seamless
lightweight nylon gloves with technically blended palm coating". They
stand up to drystone walling, have good grip, but still light enough not
to really mess up your dexterity.

Box of 10 pairs approx £12 inc from CostCo.

Now that is cheap! Online they are c 20 UKP (18.80 on Amazon by the look
of it) but no Costco near me.