Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk, alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.freeware, alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default [OT]China bans Brazilian beef, urges harsh sanctions to thoseinvolved in scandal

On Thu, 23 Mar 2017 17:53:42 -0400
"Hannah K." wrote:

On 3/23/2017 5:10 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Thu, 23 Mar 2017 16:27:01 -0400, burfordTjustice
wrote:

Bam! Who would eat third world meat? cough cough spit!

The US is one of our biggest customers, but also the guys
that require the biggest bribes to get it past inspection. It ends
up in all those nice burgers American love.

You still import our soy, which is loaded with illegal
pesticides, and our peanuts, an aflatoxin gourmet's dream.
But keep quiet about it. It's still a secret. You'll crash
the market or something if it gets out.
HTH

China bans Brazilian beef, urges harsh sanctions to those involved
in scandal

Meanwhile, Trumpet calls for a law that would make those
bribes undetectable .... and legal.
LOL
[]'s

For someone as paranoid as you seem to be, you sure like drawing
attention to yourself from the TLA agencies in D.C.

You must enjoy walking around with a big red bulls-eye target painted
on your chest?

When you hear about someone doing a "police suicide", what does that
make you think about?