Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davey Davey is offline

Default Switching gas supplier

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 09:47:12 +0000
Chris B wrote:

I have been with Greenstar Energy for a couple of years, no issues
with them. I pay quarterly by DD for energy used in that quarter.
They have a good website for entering meter readings and if you do
that a couple of days before the bill is calculated you will get an
accurate bill not an estimate.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

but it's worth looking at one or
two of the comparison websites such as "switch with Which?" - or
whatever it's called. If you feed in details of your likely
consumption (assuming you know it!) you can see relative prices
*and* get an idea of the customer satisfaction rating for each
potential supplier.

If your consumption is very low, it's worth looking at tariffs which
don't have a standing charge.

I have a friend who uses very little energy in a holiday flat. They
used to be on a no standing charge tariff with NPower, but NPower
have just abolished that raising the predicted bill by over £100/
year. We have just switched to Ebico in a perfectly quick and
painless process.

NPower always seems to be in the news for the wrong reasons!

--
Davey.