Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default woodworking friends

On 3/23/17 4:45 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

A group of 45 year old woodworkers discuss where they should meet for dinner.
They barely agree to meet at the Steakhouse and only because the waitresses
have low-cut blouses with nice cleavage.

10 years later, at age 55, the group agrees to meet at the Steakhouse because
the food is good and the wine selection is excellent.

10 years later, at age 65, the group agrees to meet at the Steakhouse because
they can eat there in peace and quiet and the restaurant has a senior discount.

10 years later, at age 75, the group agrees to meet at the Steakhouse because
the restaurant has lots of free parking, wheel chair access and an elevator.

10 years later, at age 85, the group agrees to meet at the Steakhouse because
they have never been there before.

You cut-n-pasted that, didn't you? :-p

--

-MIKE-