Posted to rec.woodworking

Default confessions of a small engine hitman

On Wed, 22 Mar 2017 14:20:01 -0700, Electric Comet
wrote:

On Wed, 22 Mar 2017 13:33:11 -0500
Markem wrote:

As is replacing all the fuel lines made of rubber and rebuilding the
carburetion system with gaskets that are good with alcohol, otherwise
the gas just leaks out all over.

for a motorcycle what choice do you have

Buy alcohol-free gas? AIUI, most premium is (a political thing).

you have to burn ethanol fuel since that is all there is now with some
scattered places offering ethanol-free

It's available all over here. That's what I use in my tools. It's
expensive but not completely outrageous.

and further it is hard to confirm ethanol-free

maybe avgas would do

....and you then real gas is expensive!