Posted to alt.home.repair
PestTools PestTools is offline

Default strobe lights for attic to repel mice/squirrels

replying to anjela_pat, PestTools wrote:
Evictor® Strobe Light is THE Best humane solution for effectively evicting
wildlife from your homes!
It was developed to finally solve a squirrel problem in one homeowner's attic
for 35 years.
Read the article featured in PMP Magazine he
http://www.mypmp.net/2016/09/05/squi...htmare-solved/

Although the Evictor® Strobe Light will successfully evict Squirrels, Roof
Rats, Raccoons, Opossums and other wildlife, it is not recommended to use on
mice or bats.

The Evictor® has been on the market since 2004 and is manufactured here in
the US.

It emits NO chemicals and NO heat discharge.

We Do Recommend leaving your Evictor® strobe light on continuously.
Energy usage for the Evictor 10K unit is only 105.12 kilowatt hours per year.
Running continuously, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for a full year, the
estimated energy cost is less than $10.

Because the Evictor® is a high-intensity strobe light, care must be taken
when entering or exiting your attic or crawlspace. Do not look directly at
the light! Your eyes will be adversely affected. If you suffer from seizures
do not be in the area while this product is flashing. For best results, we
recommend a switch be installed for easy shut-off.

As for animal eviction, the strobes will annoy the squirrels in your attic,
and They WILL find their way out of your attic! You can check out our latest
video where we installed several in a huge attic in Maryland. The homeowner
was tired of having the recurring squirrel problem in her attic and wanted to
get them out permanently and humanely! She hasn't had them settle back into
her attic since.
Watch the video:
https://www.evictor.com/blogs/articl...from-your-home

We welcome any questions regarding Evictor® Strobe Lights or your personal
pest control problem!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ls-355986-.htm