Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Bought B&D 586 Tapgun, what is it?

On Wed, 22 Mar 2017 09:22:12 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 2:19:54 PM UTC-5, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 11:44:06 AM UTC-5, Steve B. wrote:
replying to mm, Steve B. wrote:

snip

You think mm has been hanging around for the last 10 1/2 years
awaiting your answer?

Steve B may have passed away. From my local area. mm is still here,
posting even this day. He publicly changed his nym here some years
ago.

I got on The Home Owners Hub and noticed that there are NO dates on the Usenet posts that are on the site. I don't think the folks who've been lured there have a clue that it's click bait. ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Bait Monster

Home Groaner's Hub is a click bait site. They use an NNTP server
ported to use Usenet threads, act as if it is their very on material,
basically claming (acting) ownership of material posted on Usenet.
People find the site, those not knowing Usenet, by searching online
and end up there thinking it is a fountain of youth or something.

As to the poster "Thomas" -- he is a victim of such deception. Red
Green got his postings filtered, so I followed suit. Even Red Green
hasn't been around for years. Not sure what happened to him. He sure
was funny though.