Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Garrett Fulton[_2_] Garrett Fulton[_2_] is offline

Default Bridgeport Mill Making Knocking Or Clicking Noise

On Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 11:05:58 AM UTC-4, Phil Kangas wrote:
"Caroline Says" Gary Chamberlain
gummer was back at his squat by 6:00pm this evening, as
his reply above
shows. It's very odd he hasn't made any of his usual
intemperate and
absurd replies to the posts elaborating what a stunningly
stupid loser
he is. I know he has seen those posts. I wonder if
maybe - just maybe
- the message of what a massive loser he is has finally
struck home, and
he realizes there's no denying it? It seems highly
improbable, but I
suppose stranger acceptances of reality have occurred
previously.

I heard a report that Wieber was rushed to the ER after a
freak
accident. Seems he was confused about which end of his
screwdriver
stethoscope was which. In addition to the hearing loss,
the fluid leak
was lapped up by a few dogs, causing them to be "adopted
out," if you
know what I mean.

BTW, here's an "engineering" tip: I store my 7 to 13
screwdriver
stethoscopes with the correct end out of harms way in a
sort of
hammock made from something I found on sale for $1.99 at
HF. Not sure
what it was supposed to be, but it's various bits of
tubing connected
together. There are also some plastic gizmos that can be
repurposed as
earplugs if you block the little holes in them.

Caroline and Gary, what do you two jackasses have to
contribute to the original question of this thread? We are
sick and tired of people like you two verbally assaulting
a long time contributor to this group. So, you two and
others like you can just go **** yourselves to death and
do us a favor. Useless *******s.... I'll bet you're on
welfare.
You are the 'stunningly stupid losers' in this thread.
phil k.

+1000