Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Caroline Says Caroline Says is offline

Default Bridgeport Mill Making Knocking Or Clicking Noise

On Wed, 22 Mar 2017 11:05:57 -0400, "Phil Kangas"
wrote:

"Caroline Says" Gary Chamberlain
gummer was back at his squat by 6:00pm this evening, as
his reply above
shows. It's very odd he hasn't made any of his usual
intemperate and
absurd replies to the posts elaborating what a stunningly
stupid loser
he is. I know he has seen those posts. I wonder if
maybe - just maybe
- the message of what a massive loser he is has finally
struck home, and
he realizes there's no denying it? It seems highly
improbable, but I
suppose stranger acceptances of reality have occurred
previously.

I heard a report that Wieber was rushed to the ER after a
freak
accident. Seems he was confused about which end of his
screwdriver
stethoscope was which. In addition to the hearing loss,
the fluid leak
was lapped up by a few dogs, causing them to be "adopted
out," if you
know what I mean.

BTW, here's an "engineering" tip: I store my 7 to 13
screwdriver
stethoscopes with the correct end out of harms way in a
sort of
hammock made from something I found on sale for $1.99 at
HF. Not sure
what it was supposed to be, but it's various bits of
tubing connected
together. There are also some plastic gizmos that can be
repurposed as
earplugs if you block the little holes in them.

Caroline and Gary, what do you two jackasses have to
contribute to the original question of this thread?

I am contributing engineering. In fact, I am considering forming an
entire company of engineers. We will gather scrap and resell it. Yes,
I realize that you might expect us to call it something other than
engineering, but that sounds better and the term is well accepted in
this newsgroup.

We are sick and tired of people

Yeah, I know the feeling. You wouldn't believe the hypocritical
freeloaders out there. Sucking on the public teat, admitting they
refuse to pay taxes unless forced, and insisting they're having me and
millions of others killed. Worse, most bystanders do jack **** other
than whine pointlessly that I should keep quiet so that they aren't
forced to read my posts.

like you two verbally assaulting
a long time contributor to this group.

Too bad the contributions included so much asinine politics and lying
and death threats. Oh wait, maybe you missed that stuff? Manufacture
those rose colored glasses, you'll make a fortune.

BTW, did you notice how nice this newsgroup was recently when a
certain long time contributor was MIA?

So, you two and
others like you can just go **** yourselves to death and
do us a favor.

LOL Way to keep up the high standards.

Useless *******s.... I'll bet you're on
welfare.

How much do you have to bet? I'm in for any amount you'd like to put
up. Check with Ed Huntress, he's seen some picture of my welfare
abode.

You are the 'stunningly stupid losers' in this thread.
phil k.

And yet, I won't be losing any bets to you, right?