Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] edhuntress2@gmail.com is offline

Default Work Clothes

On Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 2:37:23 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tue, 21 Mar 2017 17:12:38 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Tue, 21 Mar 2017 10:31:38 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 12:25:15 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:
On 3/21/2017 8:11 AM,
wrote:
On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 10:21:43 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 8:12:30 PM UTC-4, wrote:

That's what I mean. You look at Gunner, a lying, slandering jerk, and you find comfort there.

Ed, stop acting like an idiot.

I think the one behaving like an idiot here is you, Dan.

A delusional idiot at that. He just said that gummer "does not have an
over riding [sic] compulsion to put people down." I almost spit my
coffee out when I read that.

That's why I asked him a day or two ago if he can read. If he's reading selectively, what is the basis on which he's selecting?

It's the put-downs that earned Gunner such animosity all over Usenet.

BTW, did you ever find out what Gunner was doing at Kirtland Community College in 1971, after he graduated from high school the same year, and enlisted in the army the same year, went through basic and got shipped off to Vietnam before the year ended? Too bad he didn't wait a month or two -- he turned 18 on November 11th, and he wouldn't have had to rip off a fake ID from a gravestone, which has led to his not being able to get VA benefits and instead sponges over a quarter-million dollars off of the California taxpayers for his surgeries...

You quite obviously don't understand Gunner.

You see his name really isn't Wieber, it is Kent. Clark Ken to be
exact.

But he is having difficulties in modern America. You see, with the
burgeoning use of smart phones the telephone booth is becoming a
rarity and he can no longer find a place to change into his blue skin
suit.

Without his blue suit the "Man of Steel" is no longer, "faster than a
speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall
buildings in a single bound". No one is shouting "Up in the sky, look:
It's a bird. It's a plane. It's Superman!"

Maybe Taft, California is sitting on a big deposit of kryptonite. If so, considering the narcotic effects of krypton gas, that would explain why the town used to be named Moron.

Really. Look it up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taft,_California

Way down at the bottom of the page I found this:
The Posse is overseen by the Grand Marshal. The group patrols the
streets, schools, and businesses and engages in make-believe shootouts
with the Bandits, (the Wooden Nickel Gang) who customarily wear
bandanna masks on their faces.

Now we know how gunner got the way he is. Patrols the streets,
shootouts with the bandits....

He just hasn't realized that it isn't Oildorado every day.
--
Cheers,

Schweik

I also noticed this: "Additionally, there is a beauty pageant where an Oildorado Queen is selected, a facial hair growing contest..."

Does the girl with the most facial hair win?

--
Ed Huntress