Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davey Davey is offline

Default Switching gas supplier

I have a flat, which is used as occasion arises, ie not regularly, but
when we or friends or family need it. The heating is switched on all
the time, at a sensible maintenance temperature. The gas supplier is
currently British Gas. It is renewal time, and they have offered
a Fixed Tariff, which could save some money if gas prices change.

Looking at options on a comparison website, I can make substantial
savings by switching supplier, to either Bristol Energy, Greenstar
Energy, or PFP Energy. I called British Gas to ask about them matching
these lower prices, and they don't do that, but suggested that I
research the other companies before jumping to one of them.
So does anybody here have any experience, good or bad, of any of these
suppliers? It's a fair question, I don't know how the website Service
Ratings are calculated, but Bristol Energy is pretty low. The only one
I have even heard of is PFP.

Useful comments welcomed.

--
Davey.