Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Really no longer ( Solar Powered Garage Door Opener.)

On 2017-03-20, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message
[ ... ]

O.K. An under-workbench-top pull-out keyboard shelf could help,
too.

That's what I have here, with a coffeeproof "medical" keyboard the
same width as a laptop's to leave room for the mouse pad, and a small
light under the desk to illuminate it without needing much room light,
as the keyboard's backlight is ineffective.

I normally have two laptops on the static mat and the speakers, 19"
and 22" monitors that extend the laptop screens on the shelf above.
The woofer is on a shelf underneath. The remote temperature displays
for my woodstove and the food cooking on it are above the monitors. I
get a lot of use from this small space.

I modified a reclining office chair by replacing the arms with angle
plates that raise the back to be a headrest and let it roll out of the
way under the keyboard.

DOS was fine in real time before SpeedStep, ...

I've never encounterd SpeedStep. Which DOS did it first appear
in?

http://www.overclock.net/t/376099/sp...n-i-told-it-to

[ ... ]
Add LabVIEW and a GPIB card and that's exactly what it is.

Bub -- before those were available, it was easier to get an HP

Sorry -- that should have been "But" not "Bub". Spelling
checker considered it valid, so it did not call my attention to it.
Not
a word I normally use.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bubbala

-jsw