Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Texas school board can start meetings with prayer: U.S. appeals court

On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 4:12:38 PM UTC-4, burfordTjustice wrote:
Texas school board can start meetings with prayer: U.S. appeals court

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-te...-idUSKBN16R27R

Bully for them. If I attended one of their school board meetings
I'd do what I always do when people start praying in public:
roll my eyes and maintain a polite silence until they wind down.

I can't manage to get my panties in a twist over such things. People
who feel marginalized by hearing prayers to a god to which they don't
subscribe are just weak.

Cindy Hamilton