Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default Amazon return follow up

On Tue, 21 Mar 2017 16:02:11 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote
in

This is my first return in 15 years but it was an easy experience. Oh,
I'm also watching some of the TV shows I get with Prime. Amazon works
for me.

Thanks for updating us. Good for Amazon. No wonder the bricks and
mortar folks are getting clobbered. They can't keep up with the
selection and convenience that Amazon offers.