Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the SociopathicAttention Whore

On Tue, 21 Mar 2017 11:29:55 -0000, F Murtz wrote:

Chris J Dixon wrote:
PeterC wrote:

I've killfiled JWS and The Peeler so if you'd shut TFU about JWS I won't
have to KF you.
I don't see their peurile garbage and I don't want your dubious obsession
reminding me of it, thank you.

+1

Chris

JWS initiated this lengthy discussion and so far the only one (except me
) who has not contributed one iota of sensible discussion has been
someone called The Peeler.JWS may annoy many but in this instance this
discussion would not have been.
Does The peeler ever initiate posts,or only react to JWS posts?

Tell PeterC to get a decent killfile that doesn't see replies to my posts.