Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
Benderthe.evilrobot Benderthe.evilrobot is offline

Default Power switch is erratic on receiver

wrote in message
I picked up a used Koss HH375 receiver at a Goodwill store. It's purpose
is to power some speakers for my computer's sound. Although this is no
high powered amplifier, it does the job, and sounds 100 times better
than those cheap "amplified computer speakers".

Just get some Altec-Lansing PC speakers (I did - several pairs). The ones I
have are basic single drive units, the plastic cases are sturdy and they
sound pretty good.

One pair was thrown in with a refurb PC - the rest came from a free
recycling group.